Monday, December 10, 2007

12 Days of Christmas


I have worked on a mini-album a few weeks ago and it is hard to believe that it IS ALMOST actually 12 days away from Christmas!! Where did the time go!! It feels like I was just working on this project.
My intention it to actually put this little guy to use this season!! Hopefully, no I WILL, put it to use. I have never done a Christmas themed anything before. Made a page or 2 but nothing more. I just never have many pics from Christmas or any of myself. But this is going to go in a direction that will be different. What exactly I am not sure, but keep posted to see!!
Have a Happy Holiday season!!!

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

i know what you mean. i have not really done anything Christmasy either. I love all the paper, but always have felt so confined by them. Anyway, great job..I love the colors you picked to work with...but I really like the glitter on the snowflake..Shiny..shiny