Friday, April 11, 2008

Thanks Kelly - Friday Fill-in

Thanks for letting me "lift" your fill-in. They are fun to do from time to time! :)

1. I love springtime in South Texas when the Bluebonnets are in bloom!! Its a sea of blue & the best time of year!
2. Omelets are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for my favorite pair of flip-flops (lately anyway).
4. Gettin' LUV from my doggies is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I am ready for the next chapter in my life! Bring it on! :)
6. Sleep is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a friend's birthday bash, tomorrow my plans are working & relaxing in the evening and Sunday, I want to go to church, maybe go to the Botanical Gardens & just enjoy the day. Its supposed to be BEAUTIFUL this weekend!

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Hey ..been I while I know. I'm just cracking up on your NOLA post. The first 4 pictures you posted are the exacts of ones I took when in NOLA back in umm..um..damn can't recall..2003 maybe? Anyway..lol I bet it's the same street artists too.

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

Glad you are playing along, they ensure I post at least once a week which I guess is better than nothing!