Monday, March 31, 2008

New Orleans 2008!!!
































Just a few pics of my time in New Orleans 2008!!
What a FUN filled trip!! I really enjoyed myself there!!
I was not expecting there to be SO much to see n' do!! But it is just
A LOT to take in!! Needless to say...I CANNOT wait to go back!!

The weather was PERFECT!! The sites were AMAZING!! From the
historic buildings, which were in every direction you turned & all so
unique; on to the performers in Pedestrian Mall ( a couple you see I
posted) to the WONDERFUL & I mean WONDERFUL food!! I tried
crawfish and chargrilled oysters - pretty good stuff!! Plus, the fun
I had with an old friend and some new ones too!!! (There was a
total of 19 of us!!)

This place was COMPLETELY up my alley! It has everything that I
enjoy & love...fun, great attitude, history, beauty, and so on. I truly
want to go back and cannot wait to plan my next visit there.


1 comment:

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

Great pictures, so glad to hear you had a good time.