Sunday, March 2, 2008

Best $1 I Ever Spent.....Look...

What is the best $1 that you have ever spent? Take a look at what I bought:
What and WHY more importantly is this important you may ask? They are coasters so what? Big deal?Yes , it is a BIG DEAL!! Because look at the cute little scrapbook I made:





















These are just a few pictures of the pages I made for the book. It shows a few of the things that MAKE MY WORLD GO ROUND! I hope that you enjoy it & I would love to see what you did with the best $1 you spent!
Happy Scrapping!!

4 comments:

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

OMG, how adorable is that? I want to make one too! I need to find a dollar tree STAT. Thanks for the great idea!

Vera said...

Brilliant! I'd say that was a dollar well spent!

Kim said...

Great idea, very cute!

cinnibonbon said...

Hey chickie ..very nice.