Saturday, March 1, 2008

Where Have I Been???!!

Yes, it has been a LONG time since my last post. Almost 2 weeks.
Well, at this point the 31 days of organization/inspiration has ended - hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. I am kinda surprised I lasted as long as I did!! hehehe!!

Been busy preparing my stuff for the scrapbook sale at my LS. It was today so bright n' early I went to drop my stuff off to be sold to a new loving scrapper who will hopefully use the stuff I paid full price for and now am willing to go for fifty cents! YIKES!! LOL!!
I hope that I did well....that way I can use my credit to get new stuff!! yeyeyeyeyesssssssss!!

I went on Wednesday to see Michael Buble in concert!! OMG!! That was such a FANTASTIC show!! I knew it would be good but it completely blew me away! Definitely up there with my top concerts!! If you ever get the chance to see him do so...even your man will thank you at the end of the night for dragging him there!! ;)

Hope all of you have a great weekend!!

No comments: