Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Has it been that long??

I didn't realize til tonight how long its been since my last post! WOW!
So I figured I had better put something up.

I have a new project that I started on Friday. Actually, its something that I have wanted to do for a long time & just now started it. Its a Sister themed album. It will be a surprise but I can post it here since neither of my sisters check out my blog! LOL!

It came together so well last week. I am getting excited to start putting it all together. Right now, no real pages to post, since I did all & I mean ALL of my cutting. 87 lil' black 4x6's and 87 lil' green background 4x6's!!! I started to stamp on Monday night & finished those 87 pages.
Since you know I am all about finding a deal...the albums are actually 4x6 wire bound photo albums that I found at Target on clearance. 3 for $6.50!! Now that is a bargain!!! I JUST HAD to have them!

I am hoping to get something a little more put together this weekend.
It will be their Mother's Day gifts this year. I cannot wait to see how they turn out!!

Note: You will hear me mention 87 pages alot!! :)

1 comment:

cinnibonbon said...

87?? Holy Moly you've found your scrapping mojo..That's one serious big bite to swallow. I have no doubt that your sisters will enjoy their gifts.
BTW isn't it sad about our real sisters not visitiing our blogs
(my sister won't even touch a computer so forget about her coming on one daily to read about me)LOL..
I guess it's a good thing we have SISters.