Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Orleans Here I Come!!!!!

The week has finally arrived when I leave for New Orleans!!! YEAH!!!!!
I am excited & have to get everything ready, but I cannot wait!!

It should be a GREAT time & I am looking forward to taking in as many
of the sites and possible!!

A girlfriend and I are having lunch at NOLA - Emeril's restaraunt!! BAM!
That should be fun to try his cuisine.
Speaking of food, there will be so much to try...everyone has been telling
me names of places to go, most of which I cannot recall. ;)

Wish me lots of luck & loads of FUN!!!!!! NOLA or BUST!!

3 comments:

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

OMG I am so jealous, I have never been to New Orleans and would love to go. Please take tons of pictures and be sure to share them when you get back.

Vera said...

Have lots of fun!!

cinnibonbon said...

BAM..sounds like fun. So you going this weekend? Don't forget to get to a cemetary for some awesome dusk time photos, those places are just too damn gothic and amazing, you shouldn't miss the opportunity.