Monday, January 28, 2008

29 Ideas to Organization Challenge

At the beginning of the year I received this article, a really neat one about 31 ideas to 31 days of organization.
So I have a friend I JUST knew it would be RIGHT up her alley. Boy, was I right...huh Vera!! :) And well to be honest, I need some organization help myself. :) I sent it to her and now we have a challenge starting!! Woo HOO!!

It will begin on February 1st and I will be doing my utmost to make sure I post daily the challenge! That in of itself will be a challenge on its own! LOL! So then I am getting 2 for the price of 1! LOL!!

If you, like most of us, could use some tips check my blog out and see what may work for you. Plus, see how I am coming along in this challenge! Plus, if you are doing it I decided to pick up one of the ideas, I would love to see what you did! Post a comment or send me an e-mail!
See you all on February 1st!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, sounds great! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Vera said...

LOL...you are brilliant! you knew this would be my thing! i already have a few ideas floating in my head....

cinnibonbon said...

Good Luck chickie!!! Sounds cool.