Sunday, January 13, 2008

Best Year of My Life


This is one of my FAVORITE pics I have taken!!
I LOVE the way the sun is coming through the trees & you can see its beams. Plus, I love the brightness of it glistening off the water.
It reminds me of how beautiful nature is and that it is always a new day...even when you cannot always get to see & feel the warmth of the sun...It IS still a New Day!!
A New Beginning!!
I am committed to living the Best Year of My Life!! My mantra is Make '08 GREAT!!
I have begun reading a book of the same title & of course, like many, its a lot of what we already know, but you must be in the right mind, place, & time to accept & open yourself to this philosophy. I truly BELIEVE I am there!
This will hold its own set of challenges, but it will also have its own rewards & blessings!
Let's all start living the Best Year of Our Lives!!!
Make '08 GREAT!!

1 comment:

Vera said...

I hope 08 is truly the best year of your life!