Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year New Beginnings


HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!
Hard to believe another year come n' gone!! But I am happy to put '07 behind me!
Ready for all the new beginnings I want to start in 2008!!
2007 was a tough but fruitful year.

I know that 2008 it hold its own challenges but I feel better equipped to manage them.
Goals....Resolutions...Commitments....We all make them as the new year starts but how do we fair when the end of the year comes around??!! Did you keep your resolutions?! Its not a trick question but more of a rhetorical one.

I have heard that if you post/write your goals down and put them somewhere where you can see them you are more likely to achieve them. Or at least have better success - thats all I want!
So....without further adieu here it goes:
(in no particular order & subject to my perogative to change @ any time!) LOL!

~ Continue to manage weight & lifestyle change
~ Go to church more often
~ Save $$ to buy laptop for school
~ Go to a crop at least 1 time each month
~ NO more new scrap stuff!! Only can purchase paper or adhesive until I put a significant dent in my hordes of scrapping supplies!!
~ Plan a budget and really attempt to stick with it

Well folks there they are in b/w!! Hopefully, I can keep my commitments!!!
(I did go to church last Sunday and already attend a crop this month!!)
Just don't ask if I bought any new scrap supplies!! LOL!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR again!! Make '08 GREAT!! (oh...my new mantra!!)

1 comment:

Vera said...

great resolutions...hope you stick to them!