Wednesday, January 23, 2008

NOLA 2008!!!


New Orleans here I come!!
I was talking with some friends & a bunch of people are going in March!!
We all (or most of us) met tonight & it was fun!! Talkin', makin' plans, &
who is gonna sleep with who!! LOL!!
I have never been to NOLA and it has always been somewhere I wanted
to visit!! WOOO HOO!!
What has me SO excited are all the OLD buildings!! This history...oh I can
NOT wait!! I am imagining the pics I will be able to take.
We are staying at a 19th century hotel!! WOOO HOO - even better!!
The history of this beautiful city -- I will be ready for some fun by then!!
My vaca before I have to put my nose the books!!
(PS...cannot wait to see how many beads I come back with!! HEHEHE!!)

2 comments:

Vera said...

That's so exciting! It is definitely on my list of places I want to eventually go to...hope you have a lot of fun and take lots of pictures. :-)

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

I am so jealous, I have never been to NOLA and would love to be going. Can't wait to see all the amazing pictures you take.