Saturday, January 19, 2008

DESERVING '08

I have found my word for 2008...Deserving.
Tonight, I tried to find my word. I wanted to find a word that started with "D" and this one could not have been better. I have been thinking a lot lately & when I saw this word it all came clear.

This is the year that I claim that as my own. It is very fitting for a lot that is going on right now in my life.
Deserving: worthy of being treated in a particular way because of one's actions or qualities; worthiness

Then I had another ah-ha moment on my way home from a crop...I was doing more thinking, of course, & there it was in the sky the brightest, longest streaming shooting star I have EVER seen! It was a sign to me that I HAVE to CLAIM it ALL this year, because I DESERVE it, in order for it to be the Best Year of My Life.

So here it goes....Let's see what happens!

2 comments:

Vera said...

That is a great word...2008 is going to be wonderful!

cinnibonbon said...

Good word....I think you deserve a huge Margarita for deciding on your word!!!