Sunday, February 3, 2008

3rd Idea for Organization

3rd Idea: Empty e-mail in box.

I thought this would be an easy task...be done & then on my way to other things I need to do.
Uh...my computer had other ideas...that prevented my organization!! LOL!
I had 105 messages in my in box. No big deal to clean out & either delete of file away. Well, folks it took me almost 1 WHOLE STINKIN' HOUR to clean out 103 e-mails!! What the $%*#!!!

My computer really was testing my patience today.

So....not only did I accomplish #3 but I have now added "getting a new computer" to Idea #19!!!
HAH!! take that you old computer!!

***(Okay, I know I better play nice nice until I actually have the new computer, b/c this guy may test my patience even more! (Sorry - Nice Computer!))

Happy Organizing!!!

1 comment:

Vera said...

Wow...now I am scared of tackling mine! LOL.