Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Fill In

Thanks Kelly for the idea!!

1. I'm looking forward to & alittle anxious about starting school in the summer.
2. Paris is a place I've always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with ME!! I LOVE & value ME!!
4. Six of one, 1/2 dozen of the other. (not sure what this one was about?)
5. Addiction: Junior Mints
6. The way my dogs run around n' play with each other cracks me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a shower after this, getting in my jammies, getting comfy on the sofa & watching a movie. Tomorrow my plans include taking a day trip to visit my girlfriend in Austin and Sunday go to church in the morning, reading the paper, relaxing, and then in the evening going to a church group meeting. The 1st meeting is Sunday & its for 6-8 weeks. I'm going to join this church.

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Six of one , 1/2 dozen of the other is something Big D loves to say...but whatever huh?.. I think it means it's all the same! You're blog is looking good. I 'm glad that you've finally gotten into it.
I put a few pics of us on mine...go check it out when you have time

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

So glad to see you are playing Friday Fill-ins