Friday, February 8, 2008

8th Idea for Organization/Inspiration

Schedule a day off from work.

This was very last minute. At a little after 5pm on Thursday I asked if I could have Friday off. After getting a little 'tude I was able to get the day off.

Its 6pm on my day off & I did exactly what I needed to...housework! Yes, I scheduled a day off to do housework! How absolutely ridiculous is that!&%!

Lately, I have been VERY lazy & unmotivated to clean my house...so for the past 2-3 weeks I have been making due. So it was due time for an overhaul. & boy is my energy level running REALLY low now. I actually feel like taking a nap.

But I have a cleaner house, cleaned out my closet, washed the car, did a little out in the yard, ran errands, & checked the mail...which I had not for a week! (Luz, I know that is unimaginable to you! LOL!!)

It was a beautiful day out & I did get to spend it with my babies so that made it even better.
Happy Organizing & Inspiring!!

No comments: