Sunday, February 17, 2008

Clearing out my Scrap Stuff

Yesterday I REALLY REALLY went through all my scrap/craft stuff again. I am getting ready for a garage sale that my LSS is having on 3/1/08. I have to have all my stuff that I want to sell in bags & priced with my table # on it too. As the store sells the stuff for you. Last fall I participated for the first time & it was GREAT!!

After going through everything I realized that I had gotten rid of much more than I realized. So now I am really limited to what I have for embellishments - all in one medium size basket & its not even full!!

Paper....I put A LOT of it in the pile to sell!! I put gadgets in there too.. Xyron machine - before they came out w/new cool ones. Light table...scrap albums/journals that I have not used in a couple years and am unlikely to use in the next couple of years :) I do have some magazines but not nearly as much.

I have a lot of empty containers, plastic bins, drawers, & baskets!! I think I will have to re-organize where I keep them all!! Did not see that one coming!! But its all good!

After this I hope to use what I have and then only buy as I know I am going to use it for a project. We will see how that marvelous idea pans out for me!

Happy Organizing!!

1 comment:

Chriselda said...

Hey! Damn ... I'm starting to feel like a dirty girl reading your blog (-;
These are all really good ideas. Small things = everything.
What pictures are you waiting for?